Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!

On November 11, 1989, I was born. Eighteen years ago I was brought into this world. I can not believe all the obstacles I have been through in eighteen years. I am just so thrilled that I am finally eighteen! I am finally legal.

The weekend of my birthday this year I traveled back home, to Long Island to spend it with my boyfriend and my friends. They threw a little party for me and we had fun. I took plenty of pictures. We even had a little countdown for midnight when November 11th began. It was a fun night.

Unfortunately my boyfriend could not take off of work on my birthday, but he worked until 2:15 p.m. Once 2:15, came around I was wondering where he was, since he works around the block. He came home a surprised me with a half of dozen roses. How romantic! He even got me a cake.

He wanted to take me out to dinner, but I had to go home to college, it was Sunday and I had school the next day. I would have to say it was the best birthday ever!

No comments: