Thursday, November 29, 2007

DNY trip

It was required in my Discover New York to go to a neighborhood in the city and take pictures and write information on it in a powerpoint. I did not want to go to the city alone. On November 19, me and my two friends took the shuttle to the ferry. The neighborhoods I picked was Chinatown & Little Italy. My friends choose Wall Street and the Village.

We first walked towards Wall Street. We passed Ground Zero. We decided to walk to Chinatown. We walked along Fulton Street and even pass City Hall. Before we knew it we were in Chinatown. We got some tapioca drinks and then went to Wo Hop, one of the restaurants. Soon we stepped into Little Italy. I felt at home, I love Little Italy, every time I go there I feel I have arrived at home. We went to Caffe Palermo and got canollis.

It was 10pm when we realized we better head towards the ferry to catch the 10:30 so we get the last shuttle at 11. We hopped on the R to the ferry. When we got to the ferry the doors were closing so we ran like hell! You should have seen us, we looked a wreck! Overall it was a good personal trip, I would do it again!

No comments: