Sunday, September 30, 2007

My boyfriend's Uncle's Wedding

This Saturday, September 29, my boyfreind's Uncle Wayne got married. The wedding was held at the Holiday Inn in Plainview. It was so exciting for me because this was the first wedding I have ever attended. It was so nice to meet the other side of boyfriend's family. The names of the guests were in these cute little picture frames. There were napkins with a big "G" for the Glass family and the newlyweds names on it with the wedding date. The bridesmaids dresses were the same color purple as this font. It was really beautiful.

The reception was the best part of the wedding. That's when the party really started! The music was nice, it was mixed in with old, new, slow, and fast. There was even kareoke. At the toast, everyone got champane and there a lot of food.

Now see, my boyfriend likes Techno, so he requested some of it, but the only song they had was "Sweet Caroline". Well, he killed the dance floor, everyone was clappin for him and chanting his name! Then the bride went to throw her bouquet, and I caught it! Unfortunatly my boyfriend could not catch the gerter, some tall elderly man leaped over my boyfriend. If it was not for him, he would have got it.

The sourvernier was heart-shaped spoons and purple and white M&Ms with their names on it. The wedding was defiantly fun, without a doubt! The best part was when I caught the bouquet, I guess you know what that means, I'm getting married...I just hope not anytime soon!


No comments: