Sunday, December 9, 2007

First Semester of College

The first semester of college at St. John's University has been quite an adventure, but a short one. I remember thinking before college, that it would be a whole new experience and a whole shift of change. It was true that it was all new to me and life-changing. The fact was I was not the only one going through it now, there were plenty of incoming freshmen that would feel even more nervous then I did. The experience did turn out to be different than I expected it to be.

The first couple of days I had made friends with plenty of people, faster than I ever did in my life. I became friends with my roommates, friends with her friends, friends with students I met at orientation and even the orientation leaders. School itself has been very interesting too. I loved all my classes and all my teachers. The activities has also brought many people together.

This semester was a life-changing experience for me. This has helped boost my social life. It has made me make life-long friends and experiences I will never forget.

No comments: